AKGPS believes that school for modern education should provide wide range of facilities to offer extensive learning. These include the following features:
- Classroom:The school has spacious class rooms with air-conditioning only in the Play Group, LKG & UKG classes.
- Campus: Sprawling campus with splash pool and play park are features which serve the purpose of recreation, learning experiences & physical development.
- Activity rooms: The School houses activity rooms equipped with various types of teaching aids to facilitate language development, Social development, Mathematical and analytical skills apart from areas for block play, Storytelling and Role Play.
- Library: The school library provides students with opportunities to learn how to utilize materials in a variety of formats to access information so that they can continue lifelong learning. It helps increase students' interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas. The school has a collection of close to 3000 books
- Transport: Safety of students being shuttled in the vehicles is our primary concern. The school has buses for pick and drop of students that are compliant with the safety and security as per the RTO norms. The details of the bus routes are available on request and changes are incorporated if possible. To ensure punctuality, parents are requested to be at the bus stop 5 minutes before the stipulated time during pickup and drop.Escort Id Card should be produced while collecting the students during drop.
- School Auditorium: The school is equipped with a spacious auditorium for conducting various co-curricular activities and functions as part of the school curriculum.
- Skating rink: Roller skating is one of the best ways to stay in shape and lead a healthy lifestyle apart from being an active hobby. It works almost every major muscle in the body thus providing the best exercise for your child. We care for your child’s physical development as much as his/her emotional, social and mental development. Our Skating lessons are provided to children by trained professionals, and practice sessions are held at the school's skating rink.
- Music and Dance: Humans are naturally creative. Singing and Dancing have many surprising benefits for children which includes improving their imagination. Children learn to communicate with confidence and empathize with others by means of their voice and body. Music and dance do not have any boundaries making them global citizens of tomorrow. Our music and dance teachers guide the children in their creative journey.
- Art and Craft: Kids love doing a variety of arts and crafts as an outlet to be creative and have some fun! It helps in Bilateral Coordination, Fine Motor Coordination, Self-Regulation ad in bonding.
- Karate: Karate is a form of martial arts which is a fun way for both boys and girls to achieve fitness and focus. It's the respect kids learn, whether from bowing or standing still and waiting for the next command, that can be the most important benefit. It often carries over into school, helping to improve behaviour and even grades, according to recent research. Kids are given lessons by a trained Karate master.
- Silambam: Silambam is a weapon-based Martial Art of India, more specifically in the state of Tamil Nadu.Its main focus is on the bamboo stick. Silambam practice are given once in a week and are meant to provide a foundation for fighting and to condition the body for the training itself. This includes improving flexibility, agility, hand-eye coordination, kinaesthetic awareness, balance, strength, speed, muscular endurance, and cardiovascular stamina.