Pre-registration/enquiry through online form or in person.
After receiving the pre-registration form, the school will contact you with an appointment date for your child for interaction/entrance test. Parents need to accompany their child on the specified date for the entrance test/interaction. The details of the interaction is as follows:
- Pre KG and LKG - Oral interaction with the child
- UKG - Oral Interaction and written test in letters and numbers
- Grade I – II - Written test in English and Mathematics
- Grade III onwards - Written test in English, Mathematics and II Language
The admission of a new student to our school is purely based on the performance in the entrance test, the availability of seats and satisfying the age criteria.
If the child is selected and interviewed by the Principal, then the parents will have to meet the Administrative officer for further admission formalities.
Documents to be submitted at the time of securing admission:
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate
- Transfer certificate from the previous school (from class II onwards)
- Proof of residence
- A copy of the latest progress report (from class II onwards)
- Aadhar card no.
- EMIS Number of the child